Complete System in Brief
- An advanced system for production of insulated walls
- Automatic set-up of machines, enables production of changing wall height, wall thickness and wall length without reducing the capacity due to time wasting manual set-up.
- Automatic squaring of wall element, grippers pushes the wall element against end-stops and then the wall is clamped with a motorized clamping function automatically.
- Automatic production processes, splicing of top and bottom plate, stud feeding, stud nailing, sheet/board processes: nailing, nail pushing, drilling, milling, sawing, nailing of cladding.
- Clear graphical operator instructions at each station on a computer screen.
- Automatic insulating handling system eliminates waste and handling of insulation in the production area. Automatic transport, cutting, glueing and feeding of insulation.
- High security level, safety mats between stations and light beams and run-over protection at the nailing bridges.
- Automatic transport system between stations with frequency controlled motors for high transport speed and non-damaging start and stop. Plate-top chains for possibility to reverse also very heavy wall elements.
Complete System SF002 configured for 1-layer insulated wall covered with wooden cladding.
Complete System SF002 configured for Mobile Homes production.
Complete System SF002 configured for Floor Component production.
Complete System - SF002